Hi everyone,
Sleep has been elusive this trip. The overnight at the airport didn't get us off on the right foot. I'm operating on 2 hours sleep from last night and court is this afternoon. Not a good combination as I'm supposed to be sharp for the questions. Is anyone reading this? I would welcome comments or emails. It is sort of lonely here and a little taste of home goes a long, long way. Greg isn't feeling too well. He thinks that he may have picked up a bug sleeping at the airport. It wasn't the most hygenic of conditions. I'm doing much better. The antibiotics seem to have knocked the strep out pretty quickly but I'll be sure to finish the prescription. Thanks for checking in. I'll post again after court.
Love,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our prayers will be with you all day. Please, if at all possible, keep us informed. Our God is a Mighty God and He will carry you both through this process. I pray for a supernatural dose of alertness, poise and confidence. In the eyes of the Judge (he/she) will see when looking at you both, that you are the perfect parents for our Elsa, and there will not, in Jesus name, be any mistakes or delays or mishaps in court today or tomorrow. Amen Sister! Love ya bunches, Vic
Hi Laura and Greg - it's so wonderful to hear about your experience. I'm confident that court will be no problem for you. I know it's stressful, but I have no doubt that you will impress the judge. Please hang in there - you're almost home! Can't wait to see the whole family - we're sending lots of energy and healthy thoughts for all - Love, the Odells
Post a Comment