Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're Home!

Elsa is in her high chair eating cheerios. Boy, it is nice to type that. Greg and I have taken turns this morning. We went to bed around 2:30 am. We got home around midnight but there was too much for Elsa to check out and she slept so much of the flights that she wasn't about to go to sleep right away. The flights went well, by the way. She is a good traveler. Anyway, it is exciting to have a new home so she was up before 7:00. I took shift one, then Greg let me get a little sleep and he is down for a nap. I'm hoping that Elsa will be ready for a nap soon but so far she isn't convinced. I'll write more later but Elsa needs me. Just wanted to say we are home and thanks for all the support and prayer. Here are a few photos.
Love, Greg, Laura, & Elsa

No comments: