Hi Greg, Laura, and Elsa - what a gorgeous family!!! Michael and I are so happy for you. We send you our love from south island of NZ. Can't wait to meet Elsa......much love - Michael and Amy
I love my husband, Greg, and we just adopted our first child, Elsa. Elsa was born in August of 2007 and came home to us in December of 2008. Greg and I couldn't be more in love with our daughter! I also love: The Lord, my family, my awesome sisters, Vickie, Mary, & Kelly, and friends. And coffee. We live in a coastal town in California. Life is good!
3 comments:
What a Beautiful family!!!!!!
Precious, precious precious
Hi Greg, Laura, and Elsa - what a gorgeous family!!! Michael and I are so happy for you. We send you our love from south island of NZ. Can't wait to meet Elsa......much love - Michael and Amy
Post a Comment