Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift of love. Thank you for travel mercies and safe arrivals. Thank you for allowing us to be parents. Thank you also, Lord, for sleep to strengthen us for this most important job. Guys, she is just beautiful!! Merry Christmas! Love, Karen
I love my husband, Greg, and we just adopted our first child, Elsa. Elsa was born in August of 2007 and came home to us in December of 2008. Greg and I couldn't be more in love with our daughter! I also love: The Lord, my family, my awesome sisters, Vickie, Mary, & Kelly, and friends. And coffee. We live in a coastal town in California. Life is good!
2 comments:
Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift of love. Thank you for travel mercies and safe arrivals. Thank you for allowing us to be parents. Thank you also, Lord, for sleep to strengthen us for this most important job. Guys, she is just beautiful!!
Merry Christmas! Love, Karen
Oh my word, I want to eat her up!!!
Post a Comment