Saturday, January 10, 2009
Elsa had a play date yesterday. Chloe will be 3 next month and she has been asking to see Elsa. Chloe was kind enough to pass on her crib to Elsa, she is in a big girl bed now and doesn't need it. Chloe is the daughter of our friends, Steve and Mia. Chloe's older brother, Trevor, came along to the park as well. A great time was had by all. The kids made Elsa feel welcomed and comfortable. Elsa loved the slide (her favorite) and enjoyed scouting out the park. The newest pictures were taken by Mia. She's good, isn't she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh MY Gosh! That is about the cutest thing I ever seen. I love it!!! What a Daddy - Daughter shot. Keep it for the wedding someday. Oh sorry, I'm probably moving a little quick for ya.
Post a Comment